· Right-click toggles between Select/Paint for objects and terrains.
Object Manipulation (Creatures, Placeables, Effects and Trees)
· To move an object on the X/Y: Directional arrows (or Alt+Arrows)
· To rotate objects: (Can't rotate trees)
· Mouse: Select the object(s) then hold down shift + right click drag
· Keyboard: Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow
· Raising and lowering objects:
· Mouse: holding down alt while moving the mouse forward and backward quickly
raises/lowers an object
· Mouse (precision): Shift + Mousewheel
· Keyboard (precision): PageUp/PageDown
· To make an object stack atop another placeable, hold down "S" while placing it.
· To drop an object to the ground, press Space
· To hold a placeable in place without actually placing it, hold down CTRL
· To lock a placeable into an x-y position: "L"
· To lock a placeable into a z position (height): "Z"
· Panning - movement of the camera on the x/y plane: Hold (Control + Left mouse) and
· Rotate the camera: hold Control + right mouse and drag
· Rotate the camera: press middle mouse button or wheel and drag
· Adjusting the camera height: Ctrl + Shift + Vertical Mouse Movement
· Zoom in/out: roll mouse wheel
Interior Tile Placement
· Rotate tiles: Left & Right arrow keys
· Switch between tile variants: Up and Down
· Copy a tile: with a tile selected, Right-mouse will copy it
Credit goes to Grinning Fool from the Bioware boards